Your Personal Creative Guide

Hello there! I'm glad you are here. First, check out my work:

scroll

 

GRAPHIC DESIGN & ILLUSTRATIONS

My name is Elerin and my mission is to create functional and aesthetically pleasing solutions. I take it into heart to focus on sustainability whenever possible. I'm forever consciously expanding myself and bringing LOVE, ART and BEAUTY in this world in my own unique way.

Selection of digital illustrations and art
Creative director for Cinnamon Yoga
Illustrated element of a recycled EARTH
Creative design for Berrichi biocosmetics
Logo design for Eloise
Logo design for "Butterfly Story" by Jaya
Visual identity for Õnnelik Naine
Illustrations in MOOD magazine
Illustrations in MOOD magazine
SHOW MORE

I help create a solid brand image and identity, so that you can easily serve your clients.

Imagine yourself at a start of a NEW beginning or at a crossroads already serving your ideal or almost-dream clients. 

 

You either want to start a business or upgrade your current brand and you are READY to follow your calling into the amazing vision you hold dear.

 

First off let us celebrate for a minute!

 

Now this is where I come in.

Whatever you might be burdened or confused by in creating a brand that brings Your truest expression forth in personality, behaviour and visuals -

I am here to bring you CLARITY and EASE 

in getting clients notice and engage with your brand.

 

We will tie it all together in a beautiful package being one step closer to reaching your goal.
 

Air Pressure

ART DIRECTION / BRAND IDENTITY & STRATEGY / COACHING

“I liked your initiative and leadership in designing an authentic brand. You were precise in creating the CVI and working on the strategy/plan for online presence on all media, generating leads and pricing. I got some techniques to take with me. Also loved how easily you worked with the whole team, everything was in a flow.

 

You always guided my attention to things, that I couldn’t see at first and opened up situations, where I had blocks in creating the business I'd love to run. Thanks to your empathetic nature I was able to also share many personal blocks, that could stand in the way of a thriving business and life and helped me move through them."

—  Liisianne Kruusmägi

Founder & Yoga Instructor at Cinnamon Yoga

 

CONSULTING

When you want to figure out what you might need - may it be branding or in other creative projects. This service is also excellent for breaking through obstacles and continuous support.

BRANDING

I will create your brand image and identity from scratch or when you are in need of a rebrand. I will be supporting you in developing a strategy.  

DESIGN

When you need a little bit of graphic design here and there or even help with decorating/refreshing your home/office, then I am here to help.

ILLUSTRATIONS

Published in:

mood logo.png

Digital illustrations for your brand! Possibility to also order custom standalone illustration art. My little shop of accessories:

Disclaimer: Projects starting from 500 require at least a 30% prepayment. The remaining 70% of total payment must be paid before handing over final project files. I hereby give myself the freedom to start off a project with a customized paid plan: 30%-70% method or monthly payment(s) depending on the project - work will start, when we have reached an agreement beforehand

Currently about interior design. Soon to morph into my passion for branding, all things creative and the inner world. 

 

CONTACT

PS!

  • Describe your project and mission/vision in Estonian or English as precisely as you can. 

  • If you have files to send right away that You cannot send as a link, please send a direct e-mail to: elerindesign@gmail.com

  • Phone nr +372 56 818 280.

  • We can set up a skype/zoom call for our first call and later meetings.

© 2021 Elerin Design.